Unwanted signs of aging can be treated safely and effectively. And, you have 5 options!
- The PiQo4 is the first FOUR-wavelength picosecond and Q-switch laser. The workhorse removes pigmented lesions, tattoos and other conditions.
- Synchro Repla:Y Excellium Our new 4th generation Excellium model is the world’s most powerful Alexandrite (125watts) and NdYAG (180 watts) with integrated IPL to provide clinicians a range of treatment options.
- MeDioStar Next Pro offers diode-based lasers for reliability and longevity. This platform also allows for expansion for hair removal, vascular lesions, and more.
- The 50watt SmartXide Dot is a CO2 laser that immediately vaporizes age spots and other epidermal lesions. Pigment can be removed in a single treatment (full ablation) or faded over time with fractional resurfacing.
- The Juliet MCL31 is ideal for patients who are in sunny climates or have darker skin. The Erbium:YAG laser allows the operator to set COLD, COOL, or WARM settings according to patient needs.
Click to enlarge the "Before and After" photos