Recently cleared by the FDA, Zarin Medical is pleased to introduce the Juliet for gynecologic applications.
Until recently, many conditions were considered a consequence of the inevitable aging of the woman and treatments were initiated only in rare cases. The traditional surgical treatment represents a very invasive solution, with high risks of side effects including wound disruption, dyspareunia, postoperative bleeding or even fistula formation.
A KEY TO FEMININE REJUVENATION
The Juliet™ treatment is a minimally invasive procedure for gynecologists, urologists, and other practitioners. The treatment is performed with a special Erbium:YAG laser that is approved to coagulate and ablate(vaporize) soft tissues. The treatment targets the collagen rich sub-mucosa to help restore the original metabolism, which starts the natural process of neo-collagenesis and neo-angiogenesis. Histologies indicate the mucosa and sub-mucosa layers thicken and return to the natural pH, increasing their flexibility and reducing dryness.
Why choose Juliet?
- Juliet is a fast, minimally invasive treatment with minimal downtime.
- The treatment takes less than 15 minutes and can be performed without anesthesia.
- Symptoms can diminish immediately after the first treatment.
- Itching, irritation and pain during intercourse usually disappear and leaking can be greatly reduced.
- Studies indicate the walls (both mucosa and submucosa layers) regain lubrication and elasticity, gaining thickness and softness.
- Users report that further improvements continue after the treatment.
At 2940 nm, the Erbium:YAG laser’s energy is at the peak for water absorption. With high power and ability for both short and long pulses to customize thermal effects, studies show treatments are very successful, the patients are well-satisfied, and the treatments last.
While the Juliet MCL31 has been available for years in Europe, Asia and other parts of the world, the FDA has now cleared the system for the USA, including gynecologic applications. Click HERE to connect to the international website for more information.
Clicking below to watch patient testimonial: